Are you a journalist or work in comms, and unsure about how to report on religion?
When: Thursday 28 September 2023 18:00 – 19:30 BST
Tickets: Available here >>
This online session will give you insight into the religious identity of people living in the UK, key major religious traditions, how they are practised, how beliefs affect life decisions and how to report this well.
Presented by Leo Devine, with guests including:
- Michael Wakelin, chair of the Religion Media Centre and former BBC head of religion
- John Bingham, Director of Communications (Interim), Church of England
- Catherine Pepinster, freelance religion reporter and former editor of The Tablet
- Rabbi Jonathan Romaine, Reform Judaism, Maidenhead synagogue; and Rabbi Eryn London, Orthodox
- Tilak Parekh, PhD Candidate in Divinity, University of Cambridge
- Sukhi Hayer, freelance religion journalist